The Gay and Lesbian Tennis Federation of the San Francisco Bay Area

Mental Toughness Clinic

  • 19 May 2013
  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
  • San Francisco State University


  • Check your e-mail for discount code
CANCELLED as of 5/16/13.  Will be rescheduled later in the year.  Thank you!

Mental Toughness Clinic

United States Gay Open is coming up soon, time to get your brain and your game in shape! Join Pro Marla Reid for a clinic on both your physical and mental game.  During a match, you are only playing points 25% of the time. Marla will coach you on how to efficiently use the other 75% of the time by getting yourself ready for the next point.

This clinic is open to all levels of players

SundayMay 19 
SF State Courts 
$20 Members
$15 for New members (six month or less, check your email)
You must preregister for this event, pros do not collect money

Questions: email Martha at

© 2009 GLTF.  The Gay and Lesbian Tennis Federation of San Francisco is a non-profit organization
dedicated to providing our members with tennis opportunities throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software